There are many national events that take place throughout the year providing health, support and advice for people. These events are also a great way of raising awareness.
- Stress awareness month – helping to reduce stress and look after yourself
- Mental health awareness week – promoting good mental health for all
- Men's health week – promoting the health of men and boys
- World mental health day – focus on mental health care
- RUOK Today is a local organisation supporting mental health and wellbeing
- Saturday 19th January, 2019: RUOK Today? Event at the Haymarket Shopping Centre, Leicester City Centre, LE1 3YH.
If there is a local event coming up in your area that focuses on mental health or suicide prevention, get in touch and we could promote it.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the event including the date, time, website and any contact details.