We've tried to design this site to be as accessible and usable as possible for every user, which is why we don't have a separate accessibility statement.
We're constantly looking at ways in which we can make the site better to use for everyone.
Using screen readers
Our site should work with the latest versions of the following screen readers:
- Window Eyes
- Supernova screen readers
The site should also work with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software, e.g. Dragon Naturally Speaking
- operating system speech packages
You can find guidance from the BBC about:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
If you don't speak English
If you don't speak English, you can use Google translate to translate the information on our website.
- Go to Google translate
- Click on the 'stopsuicidellr.co.uk' link in the box on the right hand side
- Choose the language to translate to at the top of the page
- You will be able the read our website in your chosen language.